Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Spring is in the air


The one and only time I had a picture taken with the infamous t-shirt (and on the ex's bike). The story behind is that daughter #1 and I drove to Fargo, ND for her soccer tournament last summer. It was raining heavily and both of are were completely soaked. Fortunately, Nicole had a change of clothing, but I didn't.

We drove to the local mall where I ran into the very first store I saw and grabbed a t-shirt and jeans. The front of the t-shirt read "I 'heart' good boys. Since I was a teacher at the time, it seemed appropriate. I paid and changed in the nearby restroom.

Two minutes later, I hear Nicole snickering behind me. "Um...Mom" she giggled, "Look in the mirror." To my utter horror, the back of it said "I 'heart' bad boys." (Which I do, but that's a different story...)

She has the shirt now. I am gettin' a new one.